Providing individual, couples and group counseling in Dallas, TX.
I am also available for video therapy to residents of Illinois, Texas, Michigan and Wisconsin.
Treatment specialization includes:
- Depression, Anxiety and Stress
- Couple/Relationship Issues
- Pre-Marital Counseling
- Military/ Deployment Readiness/ Readjustment to Civilian Life
- Grief/ Loss and Trauma
- LGBTQ Issues
- Sexual Compulsivity and Addiction
- Drug and Alcohol Addiction
- Conflict Resolution
- I am a Certified Daring Way™ and Rising Strong™ facilitatior and incorporate the works of Brenè Brown into my counseling, as well as facilitate The Daring Way™ and Rising Strong™ workshops
- I am a Certified Instructor of Collaborative Marriage Skills (Couple Communication) and Collaborative Team Skills though Interpersonal Communication Programs and administer a relationship assessment tool for couples, THRIVE, which helps identify your strengths and areas to focus on in a healthy, satisfying relationship.
- In addition to my practice, I have worked with the Dane County District Attorney's Office as a Trauma Specialist, providing crisis response to victims of violent or threatening crime, their families and witnesses immediately post incident or in the early stages of the investigation responding to the emotional, physical (including safety) and practical needs of the traumatized victim/witness.